tout ce que je veux c’est toi is basically the soundtrack to mine and vitalesigns' relationship. Giroux to my Brière <3
NHL Free Agency Day One Summary
- Panthers: signed pretty much everybody available.
- Penguins: lost half their team in exchange for even more cap problems ... I bet Shero never would have left this happen.
- Sabres: brought back Moulson and some of the most team spirited Montreal Canadiens.
- Flyers: nothing
- Canucks: for being Canadien got really American today #MILLER.
- Blackhawks: *to busy calculating how to sign Kane & Toews*
- Avalanche: the newest home of Jarome PICK A DAMN TEAM Iginla
- Stars: Stanley Cup Champions 2015, calling it now.
- Caps: Overpaid for Brooks Orpik.
- Flames: looking pretty damn good actually
- Coyotes: *still trying to remember they are the ARIZONA Coyotes now*
- Red Wings: nothing.
I feel like I’m going through a really bad break-up.
Reminiscing on some photos I’ve taken of Hartsy.
So I just wrote this for my Math teacher and I felt it was appropriate. Someone’s got to speak out for us right?
Just an hour after I posted this a police officer took me to the office and they talked to me about this because my teacher turned it in. So I got in trouble but I refused to take the post down because this is so important to me. We don’t have many people speaking out against mental illnesses and we have to start somewhere.
crystal needs to take it down a notch or twelve.
"We’d follow him to the Ben Franklin Bridge and jump if he led the way."
— Scott Hartnell about Claude Giroux [x
] (via freddieroy
Philadelphia Flyers || Claude Giroux & Chris Pronger